7.01.2009

Surprise Revealed!  

I am so excited to be announcing this!
I have been invited to join the design team at http://www.browniescraps.com/.
This forum has been like a family to me since I joined it back in February for the Unbaked Brownie Challenge for designers.
Due to my own things going on and the fact that I know I cannot keep up with multiple stores, after much thought I left deco-pages to be an exclusive designer for browniescraps.
Deco-pages is still a great site and forum, and I plan on still being a part of the community when time permits, but I am so excited to be a designer at my digital scrapbooking "home".

As part of my debut at browniescraps, my store will be 25% off July 1st and 2nd.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Surprise Revealed!