11.10.2009

CT Layouts!  

Hi everyone! I'm here to show off some LO's done by Evie's fabulous CT (including me!). I'm going to start with Michelle (MickieScraps). She did this super cute Halloween LO using Wicked. If you haven't scrapped your Halloween pics yet, make sure to pick up this kit.










Next we have Sheila (greenscrapcat). She created this awesome heritage LO with Shades of Elegance.
Up next, is me, Melissa (dolbydawgs). If you missed out on the October Brownie Addiction, you can pick up Dreamy in Evie's store now.








And, last but not least, is Tiffany (tiffanydimples). Even though Cute as a Bug is retired I had to show off this fantastic LO.





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ CT Layouts!