11.24.2009

New CT Layouts!  

Happy Tuesday! It's Melissa and I'm back with your weekly dose of CT Layouts. First I want to show off some LO's with Evie's new kit Forever In My Heart. Right now you can grab the bundle for $8 and it includes worn glitter papers and 25 layer styles!


First we have this LO from Sarah (Sarah-ICS). I love scrapping everyday events and Sarah did a great job with this one.


Next up is Michelle (MickieScraps). She scrapped this LO for another Brownie Scraps scrapper. Great pic!

And one from me (dolbydawgs). Just in case you don't speak Spanish, mi amor is my love.

Tiffany (tiffanydimples) created this beautiful LO using Dreamy. If you want to read Tiffany's journaling, please click here.




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ New CT Layouts!