2.14.2012

Valentine's Day Sale & New Release!  

My new release this week is Sew Fun! It's 25% off today!

I also have my Valentine's kits 30% off TODAY ONLY!
All In Love Ooh La La
I Heart... I Heart... Add-On I Heart... Kraft Papers
And the I Heart... Kraft Papers are still FREE with purchase of the I Heart... Add-on

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



12 comments: to “ Valentine's Day Sale & New Release!

My TOU please read and follow

Items made by me may be used for personal use and S4H or S4O only, you cannot use my items to make new kits for free or for sale. If you would like to use any of my Items in your Tutorials please just email me and let me know flutterbyefaery@gmail.com and do not supply the kit but direct to my blog for download. Do not change the file name. Do not claim as your own work. Please do not save to cd except for backup purpose. If you know of someone who would like the kit please do not share, either by a file sharing site or uploading to your site but point them in the direction of my blog.